Tuesday 5 January 2010

OH the weather outside is frightful......

I can honestly say I am now sick and tired of snow, it is still about 9 inches deep outside, I am fed up digging out my poor little car. In fact my poor little car is slowly losing the fight of being able to reach the bottom of the ruts in the road, I am scared that one of these times when I take it out, it will just balance on the hard packed ice in the middle of the road.
It is definitely a time to snuggle up with a nice warm hot chocolate, a good book, some sewing, a movie or better yet a nice warm man....oh well hubbies busy so it looks like Harry Potter and hot chocolate for me.

2 comments:

** Paula ** said...

Yum! Totally agree!

FliXxx said...

Hi friend How are you today ? I have new story for you pls visit my blog http://metalcside.blogspot.com