Sunday 15 June 2008

Time in a bottle

"If I could save time in a bottle"


Goodness how good would that be, especially at the moment. I just never seem to have enough time in a day. I cant believe it is over a month since I posted here...I have been so busy as it is the wind down for girls brigade and gala season here. Gala season wont mean much to those of you who dont live here in West Lothian, but to me it means work, work and more work..for not only do GB take part in events, but my Darling son is one of the Gala Queens bodyguards..which means the house has to be decorated. so that is what I have been doing, we are putting a castle on the front of our house, but as usual working on it is dependant on weather and grabbing some free time between other gala activities..but not to worry, we will get there in the end.

Below is a pic of me working on putting in the details, which will now need to be painted in..


1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

It is going to be fab!
Looking forward to seeing the final results xxx